Sunday, August 30, 2009

80's heartbreak.

i am so sleepy today. for the past couple nights ive had such a hard time getting to sleep! last night i was up until 5:13am when the sun was about to rise, and the night before that it was 3:58am! im not sure what it is, but i know that i need to get a good nights sleep tonight. i just finished catching up on my emails, bills, and other such things. now, i am just debating on what to conjure up for dinner.. i was originally planning to make something from my new cookbook, but im just not feeling it up to it. maybe just a quick salad with some soy sesame tofu i have in the fridge. bah! im so tired, but i don't want to nap for fear that i will spoil my sleep for tonight.

this past week i spent most of my time down at alex's place. it was so nice out during the week that i took advantage of the fact that he lives at the harbor front and went for a run everyday! its a nice combination of hot weather, with the breeze of the water :)

tonight, i think i will be a bookworm and finish the rest of the time traveler's wife! i haven't let myself see the movie until i finish, so hopefully i will be able to see it sometime this week!!!

anyways, im going to watch some gilmore girls! its taking me forever to finish the seventh season because ive been watching it online and im too broke to buy it at the moment. every time i get to one of my favorite episodes, the thing pops up and says "you've watch 72 minutes of MEGAVIDEO! please wait 54 minutes to watch more!" argh...

hope you have a goodnight!
xx

ps. ive been forgetting to post my favorite tunes for the day.. so i will catch you up on what ive been listening to.

today:
runnin' - doman & gooding feat. dru & lincoln
it takes two - rob base & DJ ez rock
good girls go bad - cobra starship feat. leighton meester
breathe in - frou frou
run this town - jay-z feat. kanye west & rihanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse